Trish’s Garage is now open for business!
Trish’s Garage Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 12pm-6pm
Ebony Rutherford, the multi-talented, entrepreneurial force behind the store, offers tasteful vintage clothing, fashion consultations, and artisanal goods created by fellow Detroiters. Be sure to stop in and shop the Garage, opening April 7th!
The selected pop-up will receive:
- Two months of rent-free storefront space in prime downtown location
- Marketing and graphic design support
- Mentorship from our small business experts and access to D:hive’s social networks
- $1000 reimbursement for build-out, interior decoration support & marketing
Are you an entrepreneur eager to test (or expand) your business in a downtown storefront? If so, please apply!
Pilot holds an open call for pop-up proposals on a quarterly basis. Entrepreneurs may apply as an individual, a team, or a group of businesses.
Applications must include:
- A resume and references.
- A business proposal including marketing strategy and financials.
- A vision for the physical transformation of the space.
- Creative programming (classes, workshops, events, etc.)
For a complete list of deliverables and requirements, click here.
Have a specific question? Visit our FAQ page.
All inquiries can be directed to email@example.com