We’re excited to announce our third Pilot pop-up Kidpreneur, opening up in mid-January!
Applications will open for our fourth pop-up on February 9th. Check back here to access the online application.
The selected pop-up will receive:
- Two months of rent-free storefront space in prime downtown location
- Marketing and graphic design support
- Mentorship from our small business experts and access to D:hive’s social networks
- $1000 reimbursement for build-out, interior decoration support & marketing
Are you an entrepreneur eager to test (or expand) your business in a downtown storefront? If so, please apply!
Pilot holds an open call for pop-up proposals on a quarterly basis. Entrepreneurs may apply as an individual, a team, or a group of businesses.
Applications must include:
- A resume and references.
- A business proposal including marketing strategy and financials.
- A vision for the physical transformation of the space.
- Creative programming (classes, workshops, events, etc.)
For a complete list of deliverables and requirements, click here.
Have a specific question? Visit our FAQ page.
All inquiries can be directed to email@example.com