Winter BUILD classes are now open! Class schedule:
- Tuesday Evenings 6 – 9; January 7th – February 25th
- Thursday Afternoons 2 – 5; January 9th – February 27th
- Saturdays Bi-Weekly 10 – 3; January 11th – February 22nd
Demand is high so act fast. APPLY HERE
NOTICE: once accepted, we require a non-refundable $50 deposit.
Detroit’s small business community is growing fast. As entrepreneurship becomes increasingly important to Detroit’s local economy, D:hive is expanding its resources and tools for both aspiring and seasoned micro-entrepreneurs. Our BUILD classes have graduated almost 200 entrepreneurs and we have dozens currently enrolled. But our resources don’t stop there. Whether you have an existing business, a business plan in progress, or simply an idea, stop by 1253 Woodward to chat with us about what we have to offer:
- BUILD Classes: Based on a nationally recognized curriculum, D:hive’s small business and project planning class is developed especially for Detroit, to support entrepreneurs in the process of turning their ideas for a program, project or business into action.
- Open City: In partnership with the Detroit Creative Corridor Center and Model D, D:hive hosts this monthly networking event for entrepreneurs to share ideas and experiences around doing business in Detroit.
- Urban Innovation Exchange: UIX Detroit is an initiative led by Issue Media Group and supported by D:hive to showcase and advance Detroit’s growing social innovation movement.
- Small Business Resources: A collection of connections for your start-up or growth needs.